After I am broken in my a lot of companies, I’m with the cooking, cookin’ up somethin’ good! My husband is kind of a large ol’ kid, he’s very picky in relation to food. So, I enjoy throw together my own, personal little recipes using ingredients I realize he loves. Also, I buy bored eating the identical things, and so i must put it back up every from time to time. So, eventually, I believed, “How come burgers have to be transformed into patties? What about we I merely mix all the ingredients, and throw it around the sub roll?” So, it is exactly what I did so… And OMG! It’s surprising how great of the notion that was! It is the same ingredients just like a regular hamburger, nevertheless the flavor is soooooo different! And tasty! This can be now my husbands favorite meal! Essentially had kids, I am certain it may be their fave, too! Just prepare within the ingredients, and dress it you’d a regular hamburger. I guarantee everybody will like it, and beg with this frequently. It’s also fairly quick to produce, which is useful for us work at home spouses whose work never seems to complete. Enough while using suspense, already! Here’s the recipe…
1 lb Hamburger Meat
1 Pack of Bacon
Medium Block of Velveeta Cheese (Cubed)
1 Medium Onion (Diced, optional)
1 Tablespoons of . Garlic clove clove Salt
1 Tablespoons of . Tony Chachere’s
1 teaspoon Salt (optional)
1/4 C Milk
Philly Cheesesteak Sub Rolls
- First, Grab a big non-stick pot, and pre-heat it over medium-hot temperature. While it’s heating, stack your bacon around the cutting board, and work into small squares.
- Next, throw your bacon, and onions if you want, to the heated pot, and make preparations until it’s almost crispy, or crispy if you would like it by doing this.
- Whenever your bacon is cooked, then add pound of hamburger meat for the mixture. Sprinkle garlic clove clove salt, Tony’s, and salt over mixture. Prepare until meat is browned.
- Drain grease from mixture.
- Next, add milk and cheese for the mixture. Over medium-low heat, stir until cheese has completely melted.
- Now, butter your sub rolls, and grill over medium-hot temperature until golden brown.
- Place mixture on grilled roll, and dress along with your favorite toppings. (Lettuce, tomato, mayo, mustard, ketchup, etc.)
There it’s! So, cheesy and therefore tasty! I am certain it’s a completely new favorite in your house, similar to it’s at mine.