When it comes to coffee, there are different variants of it that are available. Flash brew coffee is one of them. Also known as Japanese iced coffee, the process of making this type of coffee is quite similar to that of cold brew coffee. However, there are some differences. The coffee beans which have been flash brewed are chilled, which results in locking the maximum flavor. Besides, it is also served with ice. This type of coffee is regarded to be one of the most rejuvenating and refreshing of all the different variants of coffee that is available in the market. The fact that it is served with ice with a touch of lemon and other ingredients, makes it pretty refreshing.
Preparing flash blue coffee.
If you’re planning to prepare flash blue coffee, in that case, you need to know about the ingredients that are used. It needs to be mentioned in this regard that as opposed to some other kinds of coffee variants that are available when it comes to Flash brew coffee the number of ingredients used is relatively more. The first thing which you need to know if you are planning to prepare this type of coffee is the ingredients that are used. Here they are.
- 1 oz. coffee (a lighter roast is recommended to start)
- Pour-Over Brewer
- 11-12 oz. Boiling water, cooled to 195–205 F
- 5-6 oz. ice
Though the list of ingredients is pretty tall, however, all of them are easily available. Besides, if you are planning to taste something refreshing and rejuvenating, in that case, it’s worth putting in that much effort.
The steps of preparation.
In the following section, you would be offered an insight into the steps that go into the preparation of this type of coffee. They are as follows
- The first thing that you need to do is to boil some water and then allow it to cool. In the meanwhile, you need to load some ice into the pour-over container.
- Place a filter on the container, folding the sides if required to ensure that it fits in properly. Place a dripper on top of the ice-filled carafe.
- The next thing which you need to do is to weigh the coffee and then grind it. Then you need to add it to the filter.
- The next step would be adding hot water so that the coffee can be saturated properly. However, you need to stop before the coffee begins to filter inside the carafe.
- Then, you need to allow the coffee to bloom or expand for at least 45 seconds.
- The next thing which you need to do is to pour some water to fill the cone halfway. You need to continue feeling the cone with water while keeping the coffee grounds saturated. This entire process would hardly take 3 minutes.
- Once you have added the water, you need to steal and allow the filter to drain it properly. The coffee grounds that are left behind in the filter rude appeared to be flat or Dome sized. You can remove the filter and enjoy your favorite coffee.
The steps are quite simple when it comes to preparing flash blue coffee. From now on, you don’t have to order 1 from your local cafe. You can easily get it prepared at home.