A wedding is a place where two people unite. And every person has an idea and expectation about their wedding. So the wedding arrangements must be perfect. If the family and bride are vegetarian then you can have a vegetarian menu for the wedding.
There are many people who are vegan or vegetarian so you can have vegetarian meals at the wedding. Vegetarians are people who eat daily products or eggs and they won’t eat meat. Vegans are people who neither eat meat nor consume dairy products.
Nowadays vegetarian dishes are also as tasty as non-vegetarian dishes. In fact, the wedding catering service provides vegetarian dishes in an innovative way. And your guest may also like to have this kind of innovative dish at the wedding. Groom can decide dishes that are their favorite at the wedding.
You can have a vegetarian starter, a main course, and dessert at the wedding. The desserts can be baked with no eggs and the wedding cake is also baked without eggs nowadays. So the vegan people can also have dessert and cake at their wedding.
According to the seasons, you can decide the menu. Each season has different vegetables and fruits. You can use the fresh vegetables by having the seasonal vegetables and fruits. It gives freshness and increases the flavor of the dish.
A wedding is a place where the family and friends get together and improve their bonding. So the arrangements must satisfy the guest’s requirement. And the food is an important part of the wedding. In that case, you can consult the best wedding catering service and provide the guest with a delicious and tasty menu. Here is some vegetarian food that can be added to your wedding menu.
Sweet Potato Avocado Tartare
- The sweet potato is a vegan food and gluten-free.
- It has a yummy mix of nutty, tangy, creamy, and crunchy elements.
- This dish is the perfect friendly party appetizer.
- Sweet potato is topped with avocado brings a nice flavor to the dish
Crispy baked Falafel
- Crispy baked falafel has a golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- And on the inside are tender, delicious, and full of fresh herbs.
- It has a nice taste and a great appetizer for the wedding.
- This dish is deep-fried and can be served with any chutneys.
Classic minestrone Soup
- Classic Minestrone soup is an Indian dish.
- It is made up of tomato broth and pasta or rice.
- You can use seasonal vegetable greens.
- Vegetable pakoras is a vegetarian dish.
- And you can use any vegetable in this dish.
- It is made up of flour and the vegetable smash.
- Finally, you can mix coriander and deep fry it.
- It can be served with chutney or sauce.
Mexican Quinoa Salad with Spicy Dressing
- Mexican Quinoa salad starts with leafy greens.
- And it is topped with quinoa, black beans, and avocado.
- In this salad, the orange and corn give a bright color to the salad and a sweetness.
- You can have creamy orange-lime avocado dressing for salad.
Vegetarian stuffed Acorn Squash
- This dish has roasted acorn halves.
- And it is topped with herb quinoa.
- This combination makes the dish delicious.
- It includes chopped parsley and green onion adds a fresh flavor.
- The toasted pepitas have some savory crunch
Turmeric Tofu Sesame salad
- Turmeric and tofu make a cool and warm dish.
- It has a beautiful and bright color.
- The tofu is mixed with a mixture and provides a delicious taste.
- You can have cucumber and carrot in the salad.
Moroccan Chickpea Soup
- Moroccan chickpea soup is one of the healthy soups.
- It is made up of chickpeas.
- And carrot and other vegetables can be added to chickpea soup has a delicious taste.
- It is made with chickpea.
- You can have carrots and other vegetables in the soup.
- The soup is gluten-free and you can add it to your menu for the vegetarian menu.
Roasted eggplant with noodles
- The eggplant is roasted and mixed with noodles.
- You can have Chinese black vinegar as a dressing.
- It has soya sauce, sesame oil, and garlic.
- That helps to increase the flavor of the dish.
- Mushroom wellington is a vegan dish.
- The mushrooms are stuffed inside the bread and served.
- It has a caramelized onion that gives a nice texture to the dish.
- Surprise your guest with these delicious flaky and golden vegetarian mushroom wellingtons.
Creamy Pumpkin Pie
- Creamy pumpkin pie has a natural sweetness.
- The first layer of this is almond and oats.
- And the pumpkin with cream is blend and be a second layer.
- It can be a great dessert for the vegetarian wedding menu.
- You can serve it as a mini bite also.
Grapefruit Tequila Mimosa
- This grapefruit tequila mimosa is a great drink for a wedding.
- It is made with a mixture of chilled tequila, lime freshly juiced, Agava syrup, Chilled prosecco, and grapefruit juice.
- It is also called a Tequila sunrise due to its layered effect in the display.
Tandoori Soya Chaap
- Tandoori Soya chaap is a delicious North Indian Dish.
- It has Indian spices, turmeric powder, tandoori masala, chaat masala, and garam masala.
- It is full of flavor and has a great aroma.
- At last, it is grilled and served with garnishing.
Ultimate Plum & apple Sober
- Ultimate plum and apple sober is a nice dessert.
- It is a classic comfort dessert.
- You can have stewed fruit as a topping.
- Sprinkle it with sugar.
Chocolate Molten Cakes
- The chocolate molten cake is an impressive dessert.
- It is also called lava cake, chocolate moelleux, and chocolate fountain.
- It is a combination of chocolate cake and a souffle.
- It will be a grateful delight to your eye.
These are some of the vegetarian dishes for the vegetarian wedding menu. Vegan people also can have delicious and tasty food nowadays. Vegetarian foods are modified into the taste of non-vegetarian dishes. For example, the chicken kabab can be done with the vegetables also and BBQ can be done with vegetables and fruits also. It also has a nice texture and taste. Have these dishes at your wedding and make the day memorable.