Soya chunks are the most famous vegetarian meat act as a substrate for a wide variety of food items. The required amount of nutrition can be effectively provided by the meal maker. There are different kinds of products that can be established from the soya chunks such as soy protein, soybean oil, soy milk, soy flour, soy sauce, and tofu. The phytonutrients and antioxidants are rich in nutrela granules recipe that can offer wide ranges of health benefits.
In recent times, soya granules curry is the most popular items that are rich in fiber. The taste can be enhanced while eating it with Rotis. The preparation method is quite easy and simple. Let see the recipes required and how to prepare it tastily.
Take The Needed Recipes To Prepare A Curry
Soya granules are composed of proteins that can also contain a great amount of fat and carbs. The recipes required for preparing the soya granules curry are given in the below lines. The level of recipes is more important for obtaining an expected taste.
- 1 cup of soya granules
- Finely chopped 1 medium onion
- ¼ tsp of garam masala and chilli powder
- 1 tsp of cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste
- 2 large tomato, chopped fine
- A handful of mint and coriander leaves
- 1 tsp of mustard seeds
- A sprig of curry leaves
- Salt – as per taste
- 1 tsp of oil
How to prepare the Soya Granules Curry?
- When started to cook, you people need to take down the required nutrela granules recipes for enjoying the maximum flavor and taste. Now you are going to see the preparation method of soya granules curry.
- At first, you have to soak the soya chunks in hot water for 10 minutes. Squeeze them out and wash them in clean water for 2 to 3 times. Drain out the water and keep aside. Then mash the soya chunks into smaller pieces as much as possible.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan and let it heat then add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and urad dal. Fry for few seconds until the seeds get the crackle. Add onion followed by green chilies and saute for few minutes until the onion turns translucent or brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and stir well till it is golden. For obtaining a nice aroma, you need to add the mint leaves and coriander leaves into the well-boiled fry.
- Need to add garam masala, chilli powder and let it be fry until the raw smell of leaves. Then this is the right time to add soya granules and sprinkle some amount of water on it. Close the lid and cook for a maximum of 5 minutes. Then add the salt and chopped tomatoes and cook it well until the tomatoes get soften.
- Continue to cook over in medium heat and serve it to your family members.
Thus, these are all the significant steps you need to follow for obtaining the eye catch and mouth-watering soya granules curry. Follow these steps carefully for preparing the dish with an excellent taste.