Fiery Chicken Wings are an absolute delight to have. Loaded with the perfect amount of flavor and texture and coated with extra delicious High on Chicken sauce that will feel unknown and out of this world. These wings are hot, spicy, and perfect for a get-together or when you’re in the mood for some exotic taste.
This is the mouth-watering meat with extra crispy skin we all know and love. The combo of chicken wings and Chicken sauce will put you in a trance you will not want to escape. It is that delicious. The tender chicken pieces and extra hot sauce are something to die for. Certainly, a meal that will be a favorite for generations to come.
- 1.5kg to 2kg chicken wings, cut into two parts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- Salt (according to taste)
- Grounded Pepper (according to taste)
- Canola or peanut oil for frying
- Wing Sauce, ingredients follow or use High on Chicken sauce
- One medium onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- One tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- Two ¼ cups chicken stock
- ½ cup ketchup
- Four tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup sugar
- Salt (according to taste)
And if you want to skip past the sauce ingredients, you can always use High on Chicken sauce. High on Chicken sauces provide you the same home-made feeling and taste, so sometimes skipping the sauce cooking is okay to shorten the cooking time.
How to make Fiery Hot Chicken Wings
- Season wings with salt and Pepper (according to preference)
- Drench in flour and cornstarch
- Deep fry until they are done and crispy.
- Toss in hot wing sauce or High on Chicken sauce
- Set a pan over medium heat and add onions in oil for 4 minutes
- Add garlic and cook for a
- Add 2 cups of stock ketchup
- Mix the remaining ¼ cup of cornstarch
- Whisk until the sauce thickens
- To bring out more flavor, add High on Chicken sauce
Why Fiery Hot Chicken Wings are loved
Who doesn’t love chicken? A perfect meal presented with exotic tastes and spices in over a hundred varieties. Fiery Hot Chicken wings are one of them. All the ingredients are easy to get. The preparation does not take too long, and the meal is cooked within an hour. All of this makes it easier for people to decide on what they want to eat. Order it or make it at home; the taste will be the same and even better with High on Chicken sauce.
The spiciness mixed with a hot flavor is something that leaves people yearning for more. An even better combo would be to serve with curd or other sides or toppings. All the above combined makes it the best chicken meal you could get within an hour, a meal that will satisfy your hunger in the middle of the day or the middle of the night. Fiery Hot Chicken Wings are a force to be reckoned with, and you will certainly not regret eating such an extravagant and brilliant meal.
The concept of chicken wings with hot sauce was brought to light around the early 1960s at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. Chicken wings grew prominently because they correlated with American Football as wings were the perfect pairing with beer when someone watched the games. This led to the wings spreading out globally. They were easily shareable and affordable as well. A portion of great food or snack for a group.
People loved that they would be cooked within an hour with less than 10 minutes of preparations. A party? A get-together? Chicken Wings came to the rescue. A small serving was enough to fill out the stomachs of everyone. From children to adults, everyone loved chicken wings. And today we see that prominently with KFC being one of the largest chicken-based fast-food chains.