North India is one of the best zones for dessert lovers. Be it the sewaiya of Kashmir or the famous rasgolla of West Bengal; you will come across a wide variety of sweet dishes differing in taste and texture. But what remains the same is one particular ingredient that brings out the real flavor. And that ingredient is none other than the Nestlé MILKMAID. Since the North Indian desserts are so popular all over the country, here we have discussed the top three dishes you should try at one.
- 200 grams Nestlé MILKMAID
- 100 gram grated and mashed paneer
- 6 to 8 sliced pistachios
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 6-8 chopped almonds
- 1 liter Nestlé a+ Nourish milk
- For rabdi recipe, first pour all the milk into a heavy bottom pan, followed by MILKMAID and the paneer. Mix everything nicely.
- Put the pan on flame and bring the mixture to boil.
- Continue to stir the milk occasionally at medium flame till the liquid thickens and gets reduced to half.
- Switch off the flame, transfer to bowls. Add almonds, pistachios, and cardamom powder for garnishing.
Malpua with rabdi
- 500ml Nestlé a+ nourish milk
- 100 gms paneer
- 1 tbsp maida
- 2 tbsp chopped dry fruits
- ¼ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 300 ml water
- 1 to ½ cup sugar
- 200 gms Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gms maida
- 1 pinch baking powder
- Oil for frying
- 100 gms sooji
- 150 ml water
- First, make rabdi in the similar process we have discussed above. Add the paneer, milk, and MILKMAID to a pan and boil it till the volume reduces to half. Keep it aside.
- To make sugar syrup, get a pan and add sugar and water to it. Bring it to a boil and keep it on low flame for some time. Once done, remove the pan from heat.
- Take a bowl to combine MILKMAID, sooji, maida, water, and baking powder. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then add the paneer and beat the mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan for shallow frying.
- With a spoon, pour the batter in oil and allow the malpua recipe to show the magic.
- You need to fry them till both sides are golden brown, after which dip them in the sugar syrup and serve with the rabdi.
- 400 gms Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 tsp Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp of Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 75ml of Nestlé a+ Nourish milk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- First, mix all the ingredients and add them to a hot kadhai with a heavy bottom.
- Stir the mixture continuously till it starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Transfer it to a plate, and once cooled down, convert them into pedas.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachios for garnishing.
It’s not easy to ensure that the desserts are perfect in taste and texture. But with Nestlé MILKMAID, you can easily cook these three sweet dishes on any occasion or for having a family time after dinner.