Thai cuisine is considered to be one of the best exotic cuisines in the world. If you happen to be visiting Orlando and searching for Thai restaurants, this city will not disappoint you.
Facts about Thai Cuisines
The best place to begin your search for Thai restaurants in Orlando is online. While checking out various tourist attractions online, you can even expand your search by locating any reputable and best Thai restaurant in Orlando.
Many of the Thai dishes that you see would be named after the region these are crafted from. Another fun fact is that most Thai delicacies are not baked and have some amount of sugar in them. You can either find them deep-fried or grilled. If you are health conscious, then you might want to stick to Thai salads.
If you are on a tight budget and have no money to spend on lavish restaurants, then Thai food can come to your rescue. Many food stalls in Thailand offer good quality and quantity of delicious cuisines at affordable rates.
Many of the dishes often require the use of spoons, rather than forks. You can use chopsticks for noodles. Secondly, Thai cuisine is a combination of all flavors ranging from sweet, salty, spicy, and sour. Beer is served with ice in many Thai restaurants.
While researching nice Thai restaurant in Orlando, you can check out reviews about credible restaurants on blogs such as OrlandoEscape. Here you will get a list of authentic Thai cuisines restaurants located in and around Orlando.
Common and Popular Thai Cuisines to Try
While vacationing in Orlando and exploring Thai cuisines, ensure that you try out the popular Thai delicacies.
Some of the popular ones are:
- Khao Soi – If you love coconut flavored dishes, then this noodle soup is sure to delight you
- Khao Pad – Commonly known as fried rice, you can customize this with ingredients of your choice
- Green Curry Dishes – These are made from bamboo shoots, coconut milk, and green vegetables
- Red Curry Dishes– Made from red curry paste, kaffir leaves with the base being coconut milk
- Pad Thai – Flat noodles consisting of chili and fish sauce
- Tom Yum Goong – Shrimp soup made with crushed peppers to give it a spicy taste
- Tom Kha Gai – Chicken soup with the base made from coconut
- Kai Med Ma Muang – This is a starter made with stir fry chicken and cashew nuts
- Som Tam – Papaya salad made with beans, tomatoes, and peanuts, sprinkled with lemon juice
If you are a foodie, then you might even like to try out Indian cuisines offered by any nice Indian restaurant in Orlando. Orlando is a haven for fleets of restaurants. You will come across many different countries’ cuisines with a bit of research. Indian cuisine has a variety of spices and is considered to be one of the tastiest cuisines in the world just like Thai cuisines. Each dish has its unique flavor that is sure to take your taste buds for a ride.
Thai cuisines have left their mark in almost all countries. Their mouthwatering dishes are sure to delight your taste buds and leave you craving for more.