Rail Restro is a train food provider that is passionate about good food and gourmet cuisine. It loves exploring India’s best restaurants and gastronomic trends. The food served on the train by RailRestro is the reflection of various cultural backgrounds. It explores every ingredient, every restaurant, every dish so that train passengers have a fascinating food story on a train journey.
With unique and innovative restaurants popping up in cities around the country, dietary trends and food habits are making a significant shift by including everything from fat-free to healthy cuisines. Since the Internet world is booming more than ever, it only makes sense that online order food in train is perfect for a gastronome and food-lovers.
The train food delivery app, RailRestro, focuses on unique and regional recipes, undiscovered restaurants and food markets, diet-friendly foods, and recipes that people can relishwhile ordering food in train. Through its exquisite e-catering service, it offers passengers a variety of food so that people can savour their favourite cuisines.
It provides interesting food options on the rail such as Chinese and Italian meals, south Indian food, north Indian dishes, regional cuisines, veg and non-veg delights and much more. A quintessential Indian thali is like a cultural exploration which is a complete meal in itself. The thali food in train is the perfect balance of different foods and tastes.
Food During Train Journey
Travel and food come together on any train trip. Travelling via train, especially in a group, creates a fun-filled environmentin a journey. A railway journey is an exciting travel adventure through food with a platter of your favourite food accompanying on your seat. You can witness all these fascinating forms of foods and recipes from train seats while travelling across the country via a train.
In the world of digitisation, the passengers can order online food in train conveniently with their choice and celebrate the travel experience. RailRestro is always available at your service to deliver the best food in trains for an exciting journey. It’s a boon for passengers who love to savour delicious and regional cuisines during the trip.
Whether you are a food blogger, food connoisseur or foodaholic, RailRestro can win the heart of all with its plethora of delectable dishes with a burst of flavours.
Why Order Food on a Train Online?
There is no need to pack food for a long train journey when you can have a delicious and fresh meal on wheel delivered to your train seat. The reasons to get online food delivery in trains are:
- Food order is delivered at your train seat or berth at your convenience
- High quality and hygienic train food is available at affordable price
- Get fresh and delicious restaurant food
- Wide variety of food choices in trains
- Food providers are associated with FSSAI and follow a strict guideline
- Easy refund if food order gets undelivered or cancelled
- Amazing discounts and offers on bulk orders for group travel in trains
- Multiple payment options are available
- On-time delivery of food at your seat
Passenger’s Favourite Food on Wheel
An array of delicious options like vegetarian, non-vegetarian, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Bengali, Chinese, Jain food, combo meals and desserts are available through e-catering in trains. RailRestro assures you to to have great culinary experiences with these flavourful varieties of cuisines:
- North Indian Dishes: Butter chicken, chholebhature, pavbhaji, palak paneer, rogan josh are some popular train food menus.
- South Indian Food: Some south Indian dishes offered by RailRestro are masala dosa, uttapamupma, idli, vada, pongal, and a south Indian thali.
- Chinese Cuisine:Manchurian, hakka noodles, momo, fried rice, and soup are some of the finest recipes available for the passengers during the journey.
- Snack Food Items: You can order fast foods like burgers, grilled sandwiches, samosa, French fries, cutlets, veg and non-veg pizza of different varieties at any station.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Deluxe, Standard and Maharaja): Every Indian region has its own version of Thali. The varieties of thalis available are mini veg thali, veg thali, nov-veg thali, maharaja thali and standard thali. The regular thali meal contains paneer butter masala, seasonal veg, chapati, dal fry, raita, salad, sweets, curd, papad, and pickle.
- Non–Veg Thali: Non-veg lovers must order this deluxe thali which contains butter chicken/chicken curry, chapati/paratha, non-veg food, dal fry, raita, sweet, curd, salad, papad, and pickle. It is the most ordered thali meals on trains.
- Regional Food in Train: Rajasthani, Gujarati, Bengali, Hyderabadi and many more regional delicacies can be savoured on trains with RailRestro.
- Train Food for Babies: Milk, soup, oats and khichdi are frequently ordered food in train for babies.
- Desserts/Sweet dish: Desserts like cake, kheer, gulabjamun, halwa, ice-cream, are available on the train food menu to add sweetness to your plate.
Amazing Food in Train Options Available With RailRestro
RailRestro came up with the concept to serve their passengers with high quality and fresh choices of food in different kinds of cuisines that could be in the budget of customers.
- Classic combo or thali in trains: Deluxe Thali, Mini Thali, Veg Thali, Maharaja Thali, Non-Veg Thali
- Pizza in trains
- Pure veg food on trains
- South Indian meals on trains
- Non-veg food on trains
- Jain food on trains
- Cakes in trains
- Group food on trains
- Breakfast in trains
- Beverages in trains (Tea, Coffee, and Cold Drinks) and more
How RailRestro Overtops Other Train Food Apps?
- ISO-certified company
- IRCTC e-catering partner
- Approved FSSAI-approved restaurant partners
- Transparent pricing for online food order in train
- Service at more than 450 stations across India
- Food partners with more than 2000 restaurants across India
- Delivery of food order in more than 7000 trains
- Acknowledged as the best train food providers in trains in India
Food in Trains from RailRestro
You can book food in trains using RailRestro in these three ways:
- RailRestro App
- RailRestro website
- Calling RailRestro at 8102202203
You can book food in trains in advance or at least 30 minutes before your train departs from your boarding station with RailRestro.
Food Service in Train with Over 2000 Food Partners and Trusted Restaurants
Relish the tasty, hygienic, and fresh food on your train seat while travelling anywhere in India by train. RailRestro teams up with over 2000 restaurants that follow food quality and hygiene protocols and get approval from FSSAI. Food from all over India can be tasted with this app during the train journey.
With the train food booking app, RailRestro, you can customise your food menu online, get food at your train seat, and pay for food orders online or choose cash on delivery. RailRestro offers you train food coupons and discounts at checkout.
Train Food Delivery in More Than 7000 Trains
RailRestro is catering to more than 7000 trains across India. It provides food service in trains including inRajdhani Express, Double-Decker trains, Shatabdi Express, Tejas Express, and other trains equipped with a pantry or without pantry car. You can easily get food delivery in train from RailRestro’s vendors and partner restaurants.
Food Delivery at Over 450 Stations across India
You can get online food delivery in more than 450 stations across India from RailRestro.
Some major railway stations served by RailRestro include Lucknow (LJN), Ludhiana (LDH), Mathura (MTJ), Madgaon (MAO), Mughalsarai (DDU), Nagpur (NGP), Patna (PNBE), Pune (PUNE), Raipur (R), Rajkot (RJT), Satna (STA), Secunderabad (SC), Surat (ST), Ujjain (UJN), Vadodara (BRC), Vijayawada (BZA), New Delhi (NDLS), Agra (AGC), Allahabad (PRYJ), Bhopal (BPL), Mumbai (BCT), Kolkata (KOAA), Chennai (MAS), Ahmedabad (ADI), Gorakhpur (GKP), Gwalior (GWL), Itarsi (ET), Jaipur (JP), Jhansi (JHS), Jodhpur (JU), Kanpur (CNB), Kerala (TVC), and many more.
You can order food from your local cuisine or opt for your favourite cuisines while travelling from any railway station in India.
Get Delicious Food on the Train
Now the questions like “Which food to order in train” or “how to order food in train” will not haunt your mind as e-catering giants like RailRestro have emerged as a solution to all your food problems during the journey.
Steps to Order Food on Train Using RailRestro:
- Install the food ordering app RailRestro from Play Store or visit RaiRestro’s website online.
- Enter your assigned PNR number accurately and click on “SEARCH FOOD”.
- Choose your preferred food items from the train food menu and add to cart.
- Pay online via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/PayUMoney/Freecharge or go for COD.
- Food will be delivered at your mentioned station.
- Enjoy your meal on wheels at your seat.