Growing up noodles has always been the favourite for kids. From noodles that used to be made at home to the various instant noodles, the options were endless. Also, with Maggi, the Maggi noodles at one time too.
Noodle cravings were an everyday thing and even if you are old and beyond the age of craving for it, instant noodles could make anyone happy. Easy to make you, this is a college staple for a lot of college people.
And rather than trying that old Maggi egg menu (เมนู ไข่, which is the term in Thai) you could try something else which would bring a change in the flavour and would be delicious as well. Doing experiments with food does not always turn into a disaster. Indulging in them once in a while is quite a good idea and they would be made in minutes. And here is the recipe that you would surely fall in love with.
The preparation time for egg Chinese noodle recipe is just 10 minutes while cooking time would be just another 10 minutes. This Asian noodle recipe would be loved by elders and kids both alike and you could cook depending on the amount you would be requiring and the number of people you would be serving.
And a cheap option as well when you do not want to do anything elaborates after a hectic day in school, college or even your office. With this, egg menu recipe, it would be fulfilling as well.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Finely chopped Garlic (2)
- Half inch ginger’
- Chopped spring Onion (1 tablespoon)
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- ¼ cup bell pepper
- ¼ cup spring onion.
- 1 tablespoon Maggi all-in-one sauce
- You should start by cooking the noodle that would be mentioned how. You could go for instant noodles which would be easier with all the spices and powder already provided. You could also go for normal noodles and boil them.
- You should then heat the oil in a pan and then add the ginger-garlic and sauté till they turn light brown. And then increasing the flame, you could add the spring onion, the bell pepper, the carrot. You should then stir it for a minute until they seem sautéed and then you should add the Maggi all-in-one sauce. Add the eggs then and slowly cook until they become a scramble
- And then at the end add the noodle and stir for a few minutes. Then serve it hot.
Thus, this is a simple yet delicious egg menu noodle Chinese style that you could go to add some spiciness to your taste buds.