Thailand has always attracted tourist from all over the world. There are people around the globe who love Thai food as well. If you are someone who belongs to these two categories then here in Koh Tao I offer Thai food cooking classes for tourists.
I’m Parawan and I love not only cooking Thai food, but I also really enjoy teaching other people how to make it too. I understand it can be difficult to fit in a cooking class with regular home routines for a lot of people. But when you are on vacation taking a cooking course can be a great recreational activity. You will fall in love with the food you cook yourself again after you get to taste the Thai food you make in my cooking classes.
I run this cooking class on the rooftop of my house. I have the complete setup built for cooking and can accommodate up to 7 or 8 students. The procedure to get enrolled for this Koh Tao Thai Cooking Course is simple.
- You book a class for a particular date. You also get to select class timings as classes run in two shifts, shift one is a morning class and starts at 10 am whereas shift two is an afternoon class that starts at 2pm from Monday to Saturday. The duration of each class is around three hours.
- The standard class is a group class with 1 to 8 people cooking at a time.
- If you are the first one to book for group class then you are the one who gets to decide on the menu.
- It is a group activity so not everyone gets to decide the menu.
- You get to learn three different Thai dishes.
- You can pick the food of your own choice in the case of when you are taking a private cooking class.
- You can also let me know before if you wish to learn vegetarian or vegan recipes so I can make arrangements accordingly.
- All the ingredients for dishes and arrangements will be made by me.
- You get to eat the food you cook in the class either here or you can take it away to eat.
- If you wish to have special attention then there is an option to book a private cooking class.
- If you go for private Thai Cooking Class Koh Tao then you get to choose the menu for yourself.
Your Koh Tao Thai Cooking Experience will stay with you forever.
If you have a love for spring rolls, Pad See-Ew, Pad Thai, Rat Na, Tom Yum and many more you don’t have to wait. Learn to cook your favourite dish and then you can enjoy it anytime you wish too. You can become the most loved cook in your group once you invite your friends over and cook for them.
I am eagerly waiting for all the interested people in love with Thai food and cooking to join my Ko Tao Thai Cooking Class with me soon. So next time you plan a visit to this beautiful island do not forget to visit here. The people living around are also more than welcome.