Kids these days are not much fond of proper meals as much as they are of tastysnacks and fast food. However, ordering snacks from restaurants is not always a healthy option. So, the moms have to be active with their cooking skills and serve their kids with healthy and quick snacks keeping their child’s healthin mind. Moms cannot ignore the health of their kids so they have to be well aware of child nutrition.
However, at the same time, it is not easy to make your kids love and eat all the vegetables. So, here are a few snack recipes for kids you can try at your home:
- Cauliflower Wrap
- 2 tbspgrated beetroot
- 1 cup chopped Cauliflower
- ¼ cup Green Peas
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt (as per the taste)
- Black Pepper (as per the taste)
- 1 ½ tsp oil
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tsp hot and sweet Chili Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Divide the flour dough equally to make rolls and put the mixture properly into it.
- Once the roll is wrapped well, heat it on a non-stick pan.
- Serve your kids healthy and tasty cauliflower wraps
- Baby corn and capsicum rice
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- ¾ cup chopped Baby corn
- ½ cup chopped red, green and yellow Capsicum
- 1 tbspoil
- ½ cup chopped Onions
- 1 tsp chopped Garlic
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Tomato puree
- ½ tsp Chili powder
- Salt and Black Pepper (as per the taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and garlic. Let it sauté.
- Then add baby corn and chopped capsicum and sauté.
- Add tomato ketchup, Tomato puree, and chili powder.
- Now add rice into it along with salt and black pepper.
- Cook well and serve your kid with this delicious treat.
- Pizza Toast
- 6 slices bread
- 1 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. mini pepperonis
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Nowplace a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a slice of bread and spread pizza sauce over it.
- Top it with mozzarella and mini pepperonis and Parsley.
- Heat it well and serve.
- Broccoli Cheesy Bread
- 3 c. riced broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Black pepper
- 2 tsp. chopped Parsley
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Put it on bread slice to heat and serve.
Keeping in mind the health of your child, it becomes important for parents to serve them healthy food. However, when the kids deny eating healthy during the proper meals, serving them with healthy and quick snacks is a good idea and your kids will surely love the recipes we provided. So, do try these!