Microwave pre-packaged popcorn are usually loaded with:
And these turn what should be a healthy snack into one that is quite unhealthy. But by using a popcorn maker it is easier and is the best way to keep popcorn healthy. Plus, you have options of customizing it with your favorite seasonings and toppings for the very best-tasting snack – much healthier than what comes prepackaged. Also, in the long run, you will save money.
Making popcorn is quite simple – kernels of popcorn are heated and “popped” into a crunchy snack that is addictive. Popcorn kernels each have a drop of water inside that turns by heating into steam, causing the kernel to explode into popcorn. While it is possible to make popcorn in almost any pot, a popcorn maker will make this process:
- Fun to do.
It does not matter if you prefer popcorn without or with oil, most kitchen cooks at the Good Housekeeping Institute reviewed:
- Air popper.
These also include all types of popcorn machines as well as Oil Press Machines all at a variety of prices, sizes and capacities of yield that appeal to favorites that are different. They have included best-selling models from reputable brands that we all know and love.
Popcorn makers on the market
Those that are popular on the market today include:
- Hamilton Beach Electric Hot Oil Popcorn Popper;
- Olde Midway Bar Style Popcorn Machine Maker Popper with 6-Ounce Kettle;
- Carnus Home Popcorn Machine that features Popcorn Maker with Scoop, Measuring Cup, Butter Spoon;
- Hot & Fresh Countertop Popcorn Popper Machine-Makes 3 Gallons Per Batch;
- Cuisinart CPM-28 Classic-Style Popcorn Maker;
- Nostalgia Vintage 10-Ounce Professional Popcorn & Concession Cart | 59 inch tall, Makes 40 cups of popcorn.
These popcorn machines are what you need to make a healthy snack for you and your family.